Sunday, December 16, 2012

CATZ

I have a question.

Why is everyone so obsessed with cats all the sudden?

There is this obsurd trend sweeping the nation of people loving cats. I mean, yeah there's cat people and dog people, but now people who never cared about the subject are obssessed with cats! WHY?! I mean I like cats, I have nothing against them. I have two cats. But now there's sweaters with cats and all these people constantly tweeting about how they spent the night with their best friend (their cat), and people instagramming pictures daily of their cat or someone else's cat. AND THE MEMES. Soooo many cat memes! The grumpy cat, my personal favorite, is growing ever so popular, and of course there are the little kitten ones from the "can I haz a cheezburger" website thing. There's quotations about cats on Pinterest and people are obsessed with these creatures even though they don't have a cat.

Maybe cats really do work for the government and they're brainwashing us into loving them. (I heard that one somewhere, and it seems like the only logical reason for this outrageous trend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment