Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Shopping

I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas shopping.

I love it, because I like picking out things for people. I like finding things that someone would just LOVE, and I like giving it to them and seeing them laugh or smile if it really is good.

I hate it. I hate how I never know WHAT things to pick out for people! Often, I'm just lucky and stumble upon something I know a certain person would like, but I'm terrible at thinking of things to go and buy. I usually sink to the standard shirt and socks or something like that for my dad because I just don't know what to get. Another thing I hate, is I always want to spend wayyyy more than I should. I want to get little gifts for all my friends, which finally, I've stopped doing. I want to get some people like 6 things. And I run out of money before I have time to get everyone I want to something. It's just frustrating.

At least I still have a while before Christmas I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment