Sunday, April 14, 2013

The P-word.

Number one word I hate- pickle.

*shudders*

I can't stand that word. I don't know why really... but yep. I just can't stand the word pickle.

Perhaps it has something to do with the awkwardness of it. Think about it. Pih-kal. "pi-kəl". It's just so weird sounding. I hate why people use it like "I was in a pickle". I know they do that in baseball and softball... and they should call it something else. Yuck- thinking about this word so much is making me sick.

Pickles are really disgusting vegetables. Cucumbers are fine... but for some reason I just can't stand to look at pickles. They're ugly and awkward looking. They were once a nice cucumber shade, and now they're a dark ugly poop green. They have warts on them and bumps like they have some disease. In my opinion, they look like frogs or toads in a different shape. They're the same color and texture and have that cold moist feeling like frogs or toads. The taste is disgusting. I don't see how anyone likes them. There are even some psychos who like to drink pickle juice. Ew! That's just so nasty! How can one torure themselves like that? They make this terrible crunching sound when you bite into them. It's like it's crunchy but it's juicy. It's not normal. Pickles are just drunk cucumbers. They sit for a long time in some kind of smelly solution until they are ruined and sickening. It's like making beer, but with a perfectly good vegetable. They also smell terrible and give you nasty breath. Then people ruin their sandwiches with them. It's one thing to put a small pickle slice on a sandwhich, but some people even eat them PLAIN. That is disgusting. Then people fry these ludacris vegetables (if you can even call them that) and pretend to ENJOY eating them. Fools.

I would even go so far as to say I am afriad of pickles. They're like.. wet and slimy and warty and weird and gross and smelly and disgusting. I don't want that thing near me! Someone once put one on my plate and I had to look away while they got it off. I often cover them with napkins or hurry to throw them away if they come on a dish I have ordered. I just really hate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment