Thursday, April 11, 2013

If I Was a Billionaire

If I was a billionaire I think I would have some fun and do some good.

I would buy a ranch in Colorado, get some cows. A hundred horses. Some ranch hands. And a huge log cabin house looking out over a lake. It'd pretty much be a mansion of a "cabin". It'd have a big porch all the way around and lots of windows and sky lights. The back overlooking the lake would have a big deck with a grill and rocking chairs. There'd be a slide into a pool under the house off of the deck. There would be a glass room that would be like my studio...for art and writing. There would be perfect places around the hundreds of acres of land for me to take pictures and go four wheeling. 


Also, I'd buy a penthouse apartment in Chicago or New York. It'd be all fancy and urban with a huge closet. I'd buy boatloads of clothes in the upscale stores lined in the streets of the city. I'd go to fancy dinner parties and fashion shows and work some at the New York Times or Chicago Tribune. I'd have a chauffeur drive me around in a limo just to be awesome and feel important. People would know me and I'd get invited to parties and stuff but I'd just shop instead. 


I'd also have a little beach house somewhere. It wouldn't have to be big, just enough for me and my husband to stay and keep some surf boards and a boat and a convertible corvette.


That brings me to my cars. A mustang-red Shelby with white stripes. An awesome big truck. An old convertible stingray corvette. A limo. A jeep. Those are just mine...my husband will have his own awesome cars too. We'd have an underground garage thing and show room in our main house in Colorado. 


We would always be going on cool trips to different countries and staying in the nicest hotels. We'd go to the famous restaurants shown on the Travel Channel. We would also get VIP tickets to some very cool concerts, and be some of Maroon 5's groupies or something. We would get tickets to the World Cup all the time too. We would get to meet a lot of famous people and go to movie premiers just because we're that rich. 


I'd also give a lot to random organizations like JDRF and cancer organizations. I would donate to Children's hospitals, missionaries, and I'd try to help homeless people find jobs. I really love sea turtles, and I would contribute a lot to efforts to save them. I'd also go volunteer to help them myself. I would put a lot of my money in the bank for my kids later on and I'd give a lot to my family too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment