Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ew children.

I hate kids.

Okay I don't.


I love the ones I know. I love my little cousins and I love my boyfriend's little brothers and sister. But those little random kids in public, I just can't stand.


 They're gross. I see kids walking around the store with their hands in their nose or mouth then they touch everything. There's always kids sneezing or coughing. They smell. Some kids really need to start using deodorant at the age of like 9 and not wait until they're 12 or 13 because they stink. There's always random kids wandering around. Especially at the pool. Those kids are oblivious to everything going on around them and the end up running into you. They accidentally touch your butt. They say random things to you like they think they know you. Crazy kids. I always seem to get sick when I'm around them. They scream and throw fits and are bratty and obnoxious. They can be fun. But not random ones in public. They're sometimes cute from a distance. As long as they don't grab my leg with their snotty hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment